ok so i think this is an a-m-a-z-i-n-g idea – i’ve been so excited about putting together my list – they’ve not come from a book, instead from ravelry and blogs, although i have cheated slightly and included 2 wips in there!
so here goes the list……
- boneyard shawl
- ethel cushion
- gap-tastic cowl (with the most gorgeous cherry fyberspates chunky)
- my back room blanket
- wisp scarf
- a pair of socks using this (hopefully!!) easy pattern
- saroyan shawl
- a granny stripe blanket using this tutorial from lucy at attic24
- 2 granny mandalas for my bathroom using this tutorial from alice at crochet with raymond
- rosy posie tea cosy
- a winter hat for the other half
- a winter hat for me
- and as a brucie bonus i’d like some mittens or gloves to go with my winter hat but i’ll have to see how i get on with everything else first!